The digital maturity & transformation study has been initiated in 2014 and is conducted on a yearly basis. The goal of the study is to assess the digital maturity across different industries in a structured and systematic way, provide a benchmarking, and allow companies to evaluate their status quo in the digital world as well as comparing themselves with their direct competitors.
The digital maturity check was developed at the chair of Prof. Dr. Andrea Back (University of St.Gallen) together with Crosswalk AG. The tool has been designed in close collaboration with an expert group that consists of multiple practitioners. The survey assesses the digital maturity score using a criteria catalogue with 64 questions. The nine dimensions of the digital maturity model serve as basis for the survey.
More information (German only): www.digital-maturity.ch.
Current study report:
Case study – Die Post CH:
The Swiss Post has worked with the digital maturity model to initiate and manage their digital transformation. Learn more about their activities and how they tackled their transformation on their website.
- Digital Maturity & Transformation Report 2017
- Digital Maturity & Transformation Report 2016
- Digital Transformation Report 2015
- Wie steht es um die digitale Reife? (Netzwoche)
- Grosse Unternehmen holen bei der Digitalisierung auf (Netzwoche)
- “Vor zwei Jahren fühlte sich die Taxibranche noch sicher” (Handelszeitung)